Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I narrowly escaped death-by-awful-music at Savers thrift store this afternoon. The "We Three Kings" cabana style just about did me in. The other customers were commenting to each other on the awfulness saying they should just stop the music, so I know I'm not just being picky little me.

I did, however, make it out alive and with a few pieces of clothing -- the sizes of which you are not allowed to know ;)









This picture was taken after washing and before drying, thus the saggy wrinkles.


Both of the shirts need some sort of belt with them unless I want to look like a human tent. I looked at the belts at Savers, but none of them worked. So, I now have plans for making a belt, a project which may appear in an upcoming issue of the magazine :)



{

No comments:

Post a Comment