Monday, May 28, 2012

Mission Trip May 2012


     I haven't posted anything in over three weeks! But, I have a very good reason! I was privileged to go with a mission team to France for a week (May 14-21), and work with two international Baptist churches there! I met amazing people from all over – France (of course), the US, England, Scotland, Ireland, Norway, Nigeria, the Ukraine, Serbia, and Romania!

     We did several events that were open to the community – a ladies dessert fellowship, a get together on the beach with a Bible lesson and singing, we showed the movie Courageous (which I HIGHLY recommend) at both churches – complete with popcorn and sodas. Our team also taught the Sunday school classes and our leader preached at both churches (one has a morning service, the other has an evening service).

     God was so gracious to give us such a wonderful trip, and allow us to be part of the work He is doing across the Atlantic.

     I'll post something for the magazine soon!



~

No comments:

Post a Comment