Friday, November 4, 2011

I'm sitting here at my computer, contemplating eating lunch, trying to wrap up Issue 2 so it will be ready to post for sale on my website (www.ToDabble.com) by the beginning of December.


I'm finished with the "Home" section & the "Craft" section. The "Cooking", "Family", "Bible", & "Creatures" sections are almost completely done. The "Foreign Lands" (geography) section is coming along nicely. I get to tied up in this section when I'm researching. Far away places and people is something that has always captivated my interest.


The other sections look like they're going to be ready in time, as well, I just need to get my camera out and get some people to pose for the article photos.



Here's a sneak peak at the next issue:



Photo by: Hans-Jorg Hellwig




Can you guess what kind of baby animal this is?





{

No comments:

Post a Comment